First, the application will be used to obtain a copy of your credit report from one or more credit reporting agencies. (For larger loans like a car or a house, two credit reporting agencies are to be contacted and for smaller loans, like credit cards, only one agency will be contacted).
Second, their application, along with your credit report will be used “Qualifying”. Creditors use a scorecard to assess your creditworthiness. If your note is quite high and before their eyes, you will be able to handle the additional charge of the debt, the loan will be granted. If your note is too low, be denied. If you’re in the middle of the gray zone, it becomes a decision of the lender. If the lender is comfortable with you, your state will become a marginal approval. And if the lender feels uncomfortable with you, your marginal state will become a denial.
Creditors like to see the articles listed below for information on your credit application in order of importance so that they can evaluate the credit request:
- A positive credit report, updated
- A home with a mortgage and payments to date An American Express card or Diners Club
- A job you’ve had for over a year
- An address in which he has resided for at least a year that on their behalf.
- A bank loan paid or current
- A credit card Master Card or Visa
- A credit card from department stores
- A telephone / utility account in his name
Of these articles and any additional information your lender uses, a decision is taken about whether to extend your credit. If you are just commencing or have bad credit, it can be much harder because you do not score many points on the board for endorsement of the lender.